Monday, November 9, 2009

Rawr means I love you in dinosaur.


I found this picture on the internet. If RAWR truly does mean I love you in dinosaur then why do so many people use it when they are angry or frustrated? I know this is a completely random blog but..... random is what I'm good at :D And i have to say that the little kid dressed up in a dinosaur suit is soooooo cute! >w< [and you know its true!] So this blog goes out to all the people I love! you know who you are! If you don't then i am VERY dissapointed in you :] just kidding! Well RAWR to all of ya!
^you know you wanna listen to it! :]

1 comment:

  1. :o That's my screensaver on my phone. :D It's so cute. Kind of reminds me of this: http://a919.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_fcd9e4714a81e24cf6019e63e94a245e.png
    :D Nickasaur is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete